1. Cloth diaper Logan all the way through potty training. (I realize that he will probably not be using the potty at 16 months, so this will be an ongoing goal.) Going strong!
2. Master the art of layered cakes. I plan on making another practice cake next week! Gotta perfect it by Logan's party!
3. Make good homemade frosting. (preferably an ideal type for layered cakes!) Any suggestions of recipes?
4. Breastfeed for (at least) a year. Going strong!
5. Pray for Matt and Logan every day.
6. Read the entire Bible. (John, Joshua, Almost done with Acts... seriously need to step it up, working on the Proverbs through April also, (one a day!))
7. Get involved in a Sunday school class.
8. Stay off of Facebook for a whole week. 5 times. - (2x) I feel like I can go ahead and cross this one off, even though I didn't technically complete it. The purpose was to be less addicted to facebook, and I definitely am.
9. Do not color my hair. So far so good. I chopped off all of the highlights, which means I am no longer two-toned, so I feel pretty confident that I will make it.
13. Go to bed with the kitchen completely clean every night for a month. Seriously, why is this so hard?
14. Buy only second hand clothing. Recently made a few purchases at a local consignment shop. Going strong on this one!
15. Make a wet bag for the diaper bag.
16. Post on the blog 100 times.
17. Learn more about nutrition and healthy eating. Currently practicing a very loose form of "clean eating." I need to get more serious about it though. I love candy!
18. Make freezer meals, 5 times. (2x)
21. Take Logan's monthly pictures every month until he is one. Technically yes, but really I HATE that three months were taken with my phone and are honestly crappy pictures. Not that I am the greatest photographer or have the greatest camera, but they are better than phone pictures.
23. Go through the closet and get rid of clothes I will never wear again. Just did this AGAIN!
25. Sew more & blog about it. I have done a few projects, but have NOT done the blogging part.
26. Slow down and enjoy every day with my son, & don't let stress get the best of me. Always a great reminder. Time flies by so quickly.
27. Do lots of sensory activities with Logan & blog about them.
28. Learn more about gardening.
29. Plant something, even if it is just in a pot.
30. Write down Logan's birth story.
32. Keep up with Logan's baby book. Erm... got it out a few days ago. Need to update!
35. Make at least two wreaths for our front door.
36. Use more homemade cleaning products.
40. Call family members more.
41. Decrease the negativity that I let come out of my mouth.
42. Go to a farmer's market.
43. Read more fiction. (Tending Roses by Lisa Wingate)
44. Make a homemade version of something. (apple butter, granola, fruit roll ups, etc.) Bought stuff to make granola. Hopefully that will happen soon!
I am definitely crossing things off the list, but there are many more to go. This is just a check in, and to help remind myself of some of these goals!