Thursday, April 12, 2012

36 Weeks! (and one day)

I am officially 9 months pregnant now! 
It really is strange that pregnancy is so commonly thought of as 9 months, but really it is 10!

Logan is busy, busy growing! He is about 6 pounds now and gaining an ounce a day!
At my doctor appointment on Tuesday we found out that he is definitely head down and that his head is very low. I still haven't dropped though. And I'm ok with that! My due date is still several weeks away!

It would actually be so perfect if Logan was one of the 5% of babies born on their due dates. That way Matt would already have the four days following off from work! (He gets a four day weekend once a month.) So, I'll have to work on that perfect delivery date. ;)

These were both taken yesterday morning while I was getting ready for work.
This was my first outfit choice, but I quickly realized it was a no go!

Take two:

If you want to see better pictures of me that WEREN'T taken with a phone, you can go here or here.

Last night I felt like I was having constant Braxton Hicks! It was crazy how they just didn't stop! I am still having them today, but nothing like last night. Our bodies are so amazing! Mine is gearing up for labor, and knows just how to do it! (I feel like I am exclamation point crazy today! But it's just so exciting!!! Haha.)

Last week I mentioned that we had everything except two items. We now have those items also! We have also completed our cloth diaper stash! I plan on doing a post on it as soon as I have the few diapers I left in Texas when we were visiting family. I tested a couple out on my 6 month old niece. It was so wonderful to actually see them in action on a real live baby!

His nursery is still somewhat chaotic, but it is slowly coming together. As soon as everything has a place and I get his bedding washed and made I will be posting a nursery tour also.
Next week I will probably pack our hospital bags and share what we packed here as well.

Tomorrow is my last day of work, so I will soon have plenty of time to get things done. I have several craft projects in mind as well. Hopefully with all of my extra time I will actually post more here before I have a baby and no more free time!

No comments: