Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring!

Every year about this time I start feeling more motivated and just down right happier. I LOVE spring! The beautiful weather, nicer temperatures, green grass, leaves on the trees, flowers! I don't even mind spring showers! 
Don't even get me started on the wonderful-ness that is Daylight Savings time! Only three more days!

To celebrate the season and the fact the Easter is coming up (one month from today!), I made an Easter wreath! I used this tutorial that I found on One Pretty Thing.

It was easy to make! And really cheap! This is actually the first wreath I have ever made. I must say I like having some decor on our door. I should have one for every season/holiday!


I wish I had a garden or at least a yard with some flowers. I definitely need more flowers in my life. 
What does Spring bring out in you?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Nice wreath! I may try my hand at that.