Thursday, March 15, 2012

Busy Week!

This week has really felt non-stop, go-go-go!
It probably wouldn't feel as busy if I wasn't pregnant, but I am!

The house started out clean when we went to bed on Sunday night, by today it was another story! I am spending my afternoon trying to get it whipped back into shape!

Monday: I worked that morning and I am having issues remembering that night... I know I ate something, but I can't remember what it was! On days that I work I am pretty useless in the evening. 

Tuesday: Molly had her annual vet appointment in the morning for her shots. I was so paranoid that something was going to be wrong with her. I think that was my pregnant hormones shining. Luckily, she received a clean bill of health! Whew! 
That afternoon I organized and took inventory in the pantry, then made a grocery run. Matt was at work so it also involved unloading and putting-away by myself. If you have been to our apartment you know it is a bit of a hike from the parking lot to our front door. I also cooked supper that night!

Wednesday: I worked again, and cooked again! I really planned on cleaning the kitchen before checking out for the night, but the energy simply wasn't there.

Thursday(today!): This morning I had my 32 week dr. appointment. I only gained three pounds since my last appointment, four weeks ago. BOOM! Haha, I was so proud of myself. My dr. said that I should keep the rest of my weight gain from here to the end to under 10 pounds. If I follow the general one pound a week rule, that shouldn't be a problem. I am eating healthy and staying active, and (besides a bit of heartburn) feeling really great!
Right now the dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer are running (hello electricity bill!). I plan on cooking again tonight, and I really want to make some oatmeal cookies! But we will just wait and see how it plays out.

Friday: I work again tomorrow, but this time I will close. I don't have to be at work until 4, but I will probably sleep in and take it pretty easy all day. The evenings are when I am the most worn out, so I don't want to use up all of my energy before I get to work!

Saturday: Childbirth Class! From 9-5. I am so excited about this class! I cannot wait to see the hospital and learn more about their policies. We signed up for the class online several weeks ago. We never received an email or anything in the snail mail, so I started to worry that we weren't actually registered. This afternoon I called to confirm, and we were NOT signed up!!! I am so glad I listened to my worries on that one! I gave them all of our info and paid over the phone. Now we are good to go for Saturday. I can't wait!

I can't wait to see what next week will bring! Maybe a day with NO obligations!? We shall see!

No comments: