Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Slim-down - Week One

I made a goal to lose 15 lbs in 15 weeks.

A new mom blogging about her weight loss goals, real original, right?

Honestly, week 1 could have gone better. As I was doing some exercises this week, I realized just how out of shape I am. I mean, I got a stitch on my side doing jumping jacks! And really? A breastfeeding mama shouldn't be doing any jumping jacks in the first place!

I did much better in the food department  though. I am not cutting out calories, since I am breastfeeding. Instead, I am simply cutting out junk and trying to eat "healthier." It's pretty vague, but it works for me. 

A huge thing for me is, water, water, water. Once again, especially because I am breastfeeding.
This week I took a few "before" pictures in my bikini from last summer. But for now those are for my eyes only!

According to my extremely-unreliable-at-home scales, I am down a few pounds!
It is probably water weight, but it had to come off sometime too!

No comments: