Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm Back!

We spent a wonderful long weekend in Texas with my family. Just like every other time, long wasn't long enough.

Our time was spent well.

The guys (Matt, my dad, my bro-in-law, and their two oldest, Dale and Alan.) went bowling.


My mom did a photo shoot for three out of five grandkids.

Ate, ate, and ate some more. 


Lots of baby holding.

The girls (me, my mom, and sister) got fancy with our nails.


We played baseball in the backyard.

Watched the Rangers play.


Some of us even played Monopoly!

Matt and I were fortunate enough to be there for a wonderful event.


The whole gang gathered at the local Mexican restaurant.

And I didn't even get my camera out of my bag until Sunday!


1 comment:

Amy said...

I love all the pictures! We look like such a fun, happy bunch! I like to think we are, anyway, haha!

Soooo glad y'all were here for such a long, full weekend. Can't wait for the next one.