Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Another Day, Another Splash Pad

Matt was off the past two days and we had so much fun doing summery things.


In two days we went to two different splash pads that I didn't even know existed a week and a half ago! It took Logan a little bit each time to get comfortable, but then he was running around with the crowds of kids like he was just as big as them. I think he liked climbing on the rocks even more than splashing in the water! We need to find some more places for our little monkey to climb! 


We also made our second trip to a local farmer's market. It feels so good to buy local! 


Our haul, small but delicious.

Summer is my favorite time of year. It makes me think of fun and the outdoors. I love being outside, and that is one of the things I dislike most about living in an apartment. We know we will be moving sometime in the next 6 months We aren't sure where, but criteria #1 is a yard! I dream of having a garden next summer and seeing my son run around in our own backyard!
 


Since Matt was off for two days the apartment is in a state of shambles. For some reason I let all cleaning go by the wayside when he is home. Too much fun to be had! Now I am off to whip things back into shape. 

No comments: