It's been over two months since I made my 44 in 404 goal list! Time to do a quick update on my progress, and refresh myself on what else is on the list! Several of my goals are ongoing over the entire 404 days. I'm not going to address most of those.
2. Master the art of layered cakes. - Still working on this one. I made a pretty pathetic layered cake for my birthday.
3. Make good homemade frosting. (preferably an ideal type for layered cakes!) - and an even worse frosting! It was clearly not meant for layering anything!
6. Read the entire Bible. - I zoomed right through John. Then just stopped. Starting back TODAY on Joshua!
8. Stay off of Facebook for a whole week. 5 times. - 2x
10. Finish the afghan I started in Aug of 2011. - I am working so hard on this! I believe, I believe!
11. Give all handmade Christmas gifts. - a few gifts are made, and we just bought supplies for a few more!
17. Learn more about nutrition and healthy eating. - I bought a book on baby nutrition, that is one step forward for this one.
18. Make freezer meals, 5 times. -2x
22. Clean out my dresser. - Check!
23. Go through the closet and get rid of clothes I will never wear again. - Check!
37. Use mostly homemade baby food. - so far I have made pears and sweet potato.
43. Read more fiction. - I read a book! Yep, A, as in one. Haha. But I am meeting the author this Friday! Cool, right?!
Looks like I have a lot more work to do! Glad I went over my list to remind myself!